Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kenny Lattimore-New Album-TIMELESS in stores September 9th...



I LOVE his first single. It's called "You are my starship." The entire album is filled with covers of Classic songs. With "...Starship" coming from Norman Connors and Michael Henderson. The tracklist is below and the mp3 of the single when you click on the post title...

1. Something (Original Artist: Al Green)

2. Everybody Here Wants You (Original Artist: Jeff Buckley)

3. You Are My Starship (Original Artist: Norman Connors/Michael Henderson)

4. And I Love Her (Original Artist: The Beatles)

5. Come Down In Time (Original Artist: Elton John)

6. That’s The Way Love Is (Original Artist: Marvin Gaye)

7. Ain’t No Way (Original Artist: Aretha Franklin)

8. I Love You More Than Words Can Say (Original Artist: Otis Redding)

9. Ain’t No Use (Original Artist: Stevie Wonder)

10. Undeniably (Original Artist: Terence Trent D’arby)

11. Giving Up (Original Artist: Donnie Hathaway)

No comments: