Saturday, February 28, 2009

T.I. & Young Jeezy Charlotte, NC Concert Review....


Wow, it's taken a couple of days to recover. GREAT concert. Pastory Troy opened up (Where'd they find him at???), then Young Buck who's still trying to convince people, in his words, "I'm a real n**** for crying on the phone", the GS Boyz aka the "Stanky Leg" boyz followed by Jeezy and finally T.I.. I've seen a lot of concerts and rappers are usually very low on my list of great performers but Jeezy and TI are up there along with Busta and HOV for great performing rap artists I've seen Live. TI performed until they turned his mic off, the lights on, the DJ's music off. I guess he figures he's gonna get the most out of his last few concert dates before he goes behind bars. And now as promised...my video footage...leave your comments on youtube and keep it riiiight there!

No comments: