Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ladies...Need a Pedicure?


So I was privileged enough to hear the new self-titled Avant album before it drops next Tuesday (12/9). Now first of all you have to understand that I wasn't a big fan of the first single "When It Hurts" or the recently leaked "Attention" featuring Snoop. But after listening to this album, and I JUST Finished listening before I made this post, I'm highly impressed with this album. It's one of those records you can just put in with your lady, or ladies that you can just put in and vibe to and sing along with.
I loved the "Director" album but this is a GREAT follow-up and it's hard for artists to follow-up really good albums now-a-days. Ask Beyonce. Oops did I say that?
Anywhoo, Check out one of my favorite joints, "French Pedicure", and don't forget to cop that new album on Tuesday!
(Click post title for song)

No comments: