Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Dream set to jump in with Heavy Hitting Artists 4th quarter...


The Dream will release his sophomore album "Love Vs. Money" December 16th. He joins 50 Cent, Ciara, Kanye West, Brandy & Jay-Z of big name artists who plan to release albums in the 4th quarter.

No single has been chosen yet but Dream told billboard that his favorites include the 60's inspired "You Aint Sh*t", "Fancy" (about a girl that wants to live the glamorous life), a pop track titled "Right Side Of My Brain," a baby-making record titled "Make love to me," and an R.Kelly inspired "Kelly's 12 Play." Mariah Carey is featured on a song titled "My Love." And Lil Jon produced a song called "Booty" (Of course right...)

He says that L.A. Reid's having a hard time picking a single because of all the BANGERS he has on his desk....

Should be a verrrrrry interesting 4th quarter indeed...

2 comments:

Just Blaze said...

what's good my dude...this JT from Grade A Exclusives.

Good look on this info, I was working on an article about this, but I scratched it and will just give people a link here.

Keep up the good work my dude...

DaveEmoney said...

^No doubt...preciate it.