Saturday, October 4, 2008

Janet Jackson with LL Cool J in Greensboro, NC...CANCELLED!!!!


So I'm in the car right now on my way back from greensboro, and I figured I'd take this time out to vent. So bare with me. I made the trip from Raleigh to Greensboro...about an hour and 15 minutes, not THAT big a deal but still...GAS was wasted.

I'm very disappointed with Janet. I do not think she's sick. I think she's mad with ticket sales. And u know what Janet?...get over it. The "few" people that do wanna see you perform pay their hard earned money to see you and when you pull bull s*** like this, u lose fans.

I saw folks that had driven from kentucky, virginia and tennesse. And there is no doubt that there could have been people from farther away than that.

Your last 2 CD's have sucked BAD, you've let JD basically run your career into the ground. You need to get back with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis immediately or you're in jeporady of becoming a Has-Been.

Some of you may feel like this is too harsh, but just speaking on how I feel.And I PRAY someone gets this to Janet. You're officially on my "Black" list along with Cassidy and Lupe "My career has been a" Fiasco until u redeem yourself...BUT I'll take all of this back MINUS the part about the CD's being bad IF it comes out that she's pregnant...that is all...
-DaveEmoney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya atom its 9:50pm sat im @ work got tickets for atl show sun. pose 2 call out of work jus so my girl can see the show.Mind u its a 3 hour drive from Sav.GA & heard gas n ATL is hard 2 come by.I dont understand why will u wait til tha end 2 claim ur not 100 per-cent.ATOM everthing else you said bout Janet is dead on point & hope she gets back on point. fast

DaveEmoney said...

^Preciate it homie. Hope it works out for u...