Monday, October 6, 2008

Introducing: NLT...Move...


NLT, which stands for Not Like Them, were formed by Chris Stokes, the man responsible for Omarion and Marques Houston. The group consists of "JJ" Thorne from Inwood, NY , Kevin Michael McHale from Plano, Texas , V Sevani from Los Angeles, CA and Travis Michael Garland of Dallas, Tx. Two of the guys are 19 and two are 20. They've already worked with famed producers "The Underdogs" and Timbaland.

I really like NLT and I think If managed correctly, they could be HUGE. Check out a new song of theirs titled "Move." No release date is scheduled for their debut album as of yet....
(Click post title for song)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ola nlt vcs musics sao fataxticax adoro I said she said ou tbm karma musics sao lindaaaax ya love you kevin kissssssss

Anonymous said...

meu deux eu nao sei o ke é max acho ke estou paixanada por kevin llolo ex lindoooooooo vei portugal please ex minha vida :p estou flr acerrio se tu persembeces o ke eu isto escrever tal vez viesex a portugal ya love love you kevin kissssssss fernanda

Anonymous said...

escrevo uma coisa aparece outra lollol ya love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you kevin kissss kisss kisss kisssssssssssssssssssss nlt adoro-mox sao muito muito lindos mexmo venha portugal please ass:fernanda

Anonymous said...

I love Instening to music nlt
I lave you with all my heart kevin
you are the love of my life
you make me happy
I adore you
you`re beautiful kevin
like and you NLT
we wait for you in portugal nlt
kissssssssss nlt
ass:fernanda